-
Status
Not open for further replies.

steevo92123

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car to restore, but I came to the conclusion, it will have to sit awhile before I can get to it, and would rather see it on the road.

I purchased it from a local guy that had it sitting in his yard for about 7 years. I tried to buy it many times, but always got the, "I'm gonna restore it someday". Well of course that day never came and it sat outside.

So here's what I've done so far to get it running. Blew out all the fuel lines. Inspected and replace what was needed on the brakes. Replaced the fuel tank, sending unit and gasket.

The car runs great, but it does need a water pump. It was a vinyl top car, so as you can see by the pics it is long gone. The trunk is rusty and probably the floors. Please look at the pics - it is not a parts car, but something that needs to be restored.

Asking $1600, that's less than I paid for it, not including the fuel tank and parts.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mjosephstudios/67Dart#

Still hopeful to get this beauty, got lots of time to bring her back, just like the car I had in HS in fremont CA

Well, if you head up "scenic" highway 99 in Calfornia through Fresno instead of I-5, stop by here. I'll throw something on the BBQ. There's a Dart or two to check out here (but, they both need tons of work......but do run).

I just might do that Jim....thanks for the invite, I have one of my slotcar buddies in Fresno that be going as well

Mike

Well I have had to remove myself from this awesome deal!

One reason and one only, My Boss feels I need to be at work and not taking 5 or so days off...normally take this job and shove it comes to mind.....but then there is the economy or lack of.

I'll take full blame here on this one

Steevo got a great car along with super price, and very easy to work with so somebody grab this car and make it yours

Mike

From the pictures it is an original 273 two barrel car and it looks to me like it has never been apart. I just showed the pictures to my wife and she even says it's a good deal......... (but, bear in mind that she claims ownership of our 68 GTS convertible and she's been around Darts in various condition since we met nearly thirty years ago).

Looks like Mike got his boss to cut him some slack and gave him some time-off to come get the Dart. I have a deposit on the Dart.

Thanks Mike

I bought this car to restore, but I came to the conclusion, it will have to sit awhile before I can get to it, and would rather see it on the road.

I purchased it from a local guy that had it sitting in his yard for about 7 years. I tried to buy it many times, but always got the, "I'm gonna restore it someday". Well of course that day never came and it sat outside.

So here's what I've done so far to get it running. Blew out all the fuel lines. Inspected and replace what was needed on the brakes. Replaced the fuel tank, sending unit and gasket.

The car runs great, but it does need a water pump. It was a vinyl top car, so as you can see by the pics it is long gone. The trunk is rusty and probably the floors. Please look at the pics - it is not a parts car, but something that needs to be restored.

Asking $1600, that's less than I paid for it, not including the fuel tank and parts.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mjosephstudios/67Dart#

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back