Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyRingo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

I've come to the realization that I do not have the funds nor the knowledge to actually make this dream of restoring my Dart a reality. I purchased this car for $2850 and it's been in my garage for nearly two years now, with absolutely no progress made. I just can't do the things I want to do to it.

Just gauging interest to see if anyone is interested in this car. I live in the Portland, OR area and would like to get what I put into it back out of it.

Thank you.

The body and floor are straight, with the exception the car has been tubbed and had the fender wells cut out for headers.

Could you send me more pictures of the car? Under hood, trunk, interior, and what ever else you can take. I live in Bend so not that far away.
Thanks Chad

If that car is a real 4 speed 67 GTS than it's definitely worth saving. If that is a real 67 steering wheel option upgrade it's worth some money.

Hi John. I tried to send you a pm but your box is full. If you pm me an email address I will email you. Please put me next in line for the car.

Cheers

That is the 67 recall steering wheel. I have some serious interest in this car and I am in SE Portland also.

If that car is a real 4 speed 67 GTS than it's definitely worth saving. If that is a real 67 steering wheel option upgrade it's worth some money.

I am seriously looking. you are a wayyyyys! off!

vin tag? fender tag? all I see in a pic of left side. you said staright/ rust? its in primer, so is there sheetmatal or is there filler over it? all this matters a bunch.
things I need to know is what is missing. appears NO dash. all the thing that aren't there has to be found/bought. said fenderwell cut out for headers. I see some rusty headers on the floor. Headman?

I assume no engine/trans?

if you are like me, I HATE selling a car and answering questions, but that's part of it. I have bought cars over the phone, and I have learned to ask ALL the right questions before I pull a long distance trigger!! thanks BILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back