67 dart passenger side grill headlight cover

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad call it the passenger side headlight bezel. Looks like this right?

DSC02058.jpg

looks in bad shape but yes thats what im looking for better shape

Yeah I wouldn't sell you this Chad, this is the one I replaced. It has definitly seen better days. But the word is "bezel". Good luck with the search, there are some on EBay, but they are way over priced sometimes.

Yeah I wouldn't sell you this Chad, this is the one I replaced. It has definitly seen better days. But the word is "bezel". Good luck with the search, there are some on EBay, but they are way over priced sometimes.

A piece of "Properly shaped" wood and a few "TAPS" from a little hammer would do wonders for that bezel! You won't find very many pass sides not damaged! They are the first to go!! LOL!

When tapping put on top of a firm but giving base to set it on. Like a bench with 2 towels folded up with it on top. tap, tap, tap.
Then polish! clean mask and repaint if necessary!

Well it's worth a try and better than none at all!!:cheers: If I didn't have one, I'd be beggin for it right now! LOL!!!!:-D

Tools needed:
2 towels
small tapping hammer
assortment of old hammer handles or wood steaks
1 or 2 Coronas
No one around but you with the phone ringer set to off!!

A piece of "Properly shaped" wood and a few "TAPS" from a little hammer would do wonders for that bezel! You won't find very many pass sides not damaged! They are the first to go!! LOL!

When tapping put on top of a firm but giving base to set it on. Like a bench with 2 towels folded up with it on top. tap, tap, tap.
Then polish! clean mask and repaint if necessary!

Well it's worth a try and better than none at all!!:cheers: If I didn't have one, I'd be beggin for it right now! LOL!!!!:-D

Tools needed:
2 towels
small tapping hammer
assortment of old hammer handles or wood steaks
1 or 2 Coronas
No one around but you with the phone ringer set to off!!

Actually that is how I fixed the driver's side bezel. A little patience and TLC. It turned out better that I thought, but this one here is pretty rough. Good from far, but far from good.

I've got one that's not perfect, but pretty decent. Where are you located? I'm in Fresno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back