67 Dart post Windshield

-

rick4106

Reaction score
My son is looking at a 67 Dart Sedan. THis car has the frame around the door window with the post at the quarter glass. The windshield is cracked. We are looking for info on what other model glass will fit. I know on the b body the sedan and coupe take a different glass . I was wondering if the 4 door glass was the same. Looking for weatherstrip also. Thanks

Do you know what other years will interchange with the 67?

67 through 76 windshields. There are differnces in the gaskets and trim.
68 up have a stainless reveal moulding.

Just my 2 cents....The windshield your looking for is refered to in the glass market as DW691. I know because I just purchased a new one for my 67 Dart Post. Just better hope you don't ever need a rear one as I do not think they make new replacements any more, but I could be wrong. FYI, the rears on 2 & 4 dr sedans are interchangable also.

Just my 2 cents....The windshield your looking for is refered to in the glass market as DW691. I know because I just purchased a new one for my 67 Dart Post. Just better hope you don't ever need a rear one as I do not think they make new replacements any more, but I could be wrong. FYI, the rears on 2 & 4 dr sedans are interchangable also.

Ie., the must be post cars or 4 doors

-
Back