-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart_440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 67' dart rear bumper. Drivers condition, looking for something rust free with little or no dents. Something within driveable distance would be prefered. I am in the chicagoland area...

Let me know if you have anything..

Thanks Bryan

I have one off a 68 Dart I am just South of Springfield,Illinois off I-55

Got your bumper if your intersted. It's still on my '67 GT but I want to go fiberglass actually. It's nice, been rechromed but I'd call it 'driver' quality or a little above. Bumperettes are off but included. I'd also part w/ the front bumper too if you have a need? (Same condition, nice) Here's the only 3 pics I have of the rear. I can email you larger versions of these and/or take more...

Email me at [email protected]

Rear 1.JPG

Rear 2.JPG

Rear 3.JPG

Guys- I'm really not sure what to ask for them so I did a search on Ebay. The only thing I came up with was this newly chromed front for $350 (See link)
Based on mine not being that perfect let's say:

$300obo on them each? If you feel I'm off base shoot me an offer? Just PM me. I cant check my email from work so I wont get that until this evening.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/67-6...ryZ33640QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Have both the front and rear off a67 Dart, Will have to take a look at them this week end to see the condition, but what I remember they are good drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back