Status
Not open for further replies.

Troub

67 Dart 270, 225 slant six
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to patch the bottom of the rear Door pillars (both sides) where they attach to the top of the rocker panel. I don’t feel like spending $175 and up for new ones just to cut out and use about 10% of them. If anyone has some at a decent price let me know.
Thanks!

Looking to patch the bottom of the rear Door pillars (both sides) where they attach to the top of the rocker panel. I don’t feel like spending $175 and up for new ones just to cut out and use about 10% of them. If anyone has some at a decent price let me know.
Thanks!
PM sent

Thanks!
Still need em.

Thanks!
Still looking for em...

Yep, 2 Door Hard Top. You have em SwingingDart?
Nope, not for two door. 4 years ago I could have helped you out, but not now. You might hit up some of the cars being parted out in the parts car section, bet they could hook you up! There is a scamp there right now I think has some good door jambs like you're looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back