67 Dart Seat Medallion Questions

-

Retnuh22

Reaction score
Good day,

I was hoping to get and couple questions answered if possible. I’m In the process of interior clean up, including redoing my seats and will be including the medallions. I was hoping to get a good picture of someones of what they appeared like from the factory. I’m not sure in the inner flat portion is supposed to be black, or supposed to be left chrome looking.

Thanks
Garret

Good day,

I was hoping to get and couple questions answered if possible. I’m In the process of interior clean up, including redoing my seats and will be including the medallions. I was hoping to get a good picture of someones of what they appeared like from the factory. I’m not sure in the inner flat portion is supposed to be black, or supposed to be left chrome looking.

Thanks
Garret
Here's mine....

DSCN8730.JPG

DSCN8731.JPG

Thank you for the response and the time and effort you spent to get me the information I requested. Your pictures allow me to better finish my interior and what the medallions should look like.

Garret

Thank you for the response and the time and effort you spent to get me the information I requested. Your pictures allow me to better finish my interior and what the medallions should look like.

Garret
No problem Garrett. Mine aren't perfect, but they give you the idea. Cheers.....D

-
Back