67 dart

-

jeffs67dart

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm new to this site and I'm glad I found it, just wish I would have found it sooner. I have a 67 dodge dart with a 360/380 hp magnum crate engine, 904 and a 8 3/4 rear with 3.91 gears, it run's pretty good. I have had it for a year now and I've already done a few things to it. when I first got it, it had a vibration problem that I had a hard time repairing being new to mopars . I researched a lot and finally found out I had to cut the weights off the torque converter (I wish I would have known about this site then). being a magnum engine I am going to do a few more mods to it and I will need you to help with questions I'm sure, so needless to say i'm sure glad in found this site. thanks

Welcome from Minnesota! This site is awesome! I've gotten more info and parts for my car in less than a year, than I have for the previous 15 years. Now if only I could get the members to build my car for me... :scratch:

Welcome aboard. I "used to" have a 67, it's over at the neighbor's allegedly being painted

-
Back