67 dodge camper special questions

-

DFootCuda

Reaction score
Just bought this very clean Camper Special , has 61,000 miles with a 727Torqflight and 383 . Will need a few parts and planning on upgrading the engine a little bit . I need a few interior pieces ( carpet , door seals and a windshield seal ) . Would like to put headers and new carb and manifold and maybe electronic ignition . If any one knows of a supplier for parts on these trucks let me know .

Attachments

• iphone 882.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 365
  • iphone 877.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 335
  • iphone 878.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 352
  • iphone 879.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 369
  • iphone 880.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 363
  • iphone 881.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 374
My uncle has 1 of these with the camper but the wiring burned up the truck

cool truck!!! looks real solid!!! I can't advise on stuff you need. there is a truck forum on internet too that might be good info place...
maybe someone on here does pickups!!???
there is aguy down the road on old route 66, he bought out KC Obsolete some time back, they are dealers for ALL kinds of stuff for everything from old tractors right on up to even Ford stuff and everything in between, i'm sure you can find them on this computer thing....

LMC Dodge track parts. Fantastic source of all kinds of
int/ext parts.
Great truck too, congrats.
Of course progress pictures are required. Don't take
a chance on being denied your secret Abody decoder ring!

Hey Dennis , that's a awesome looking truck. Guy on craigslist in puyallup parting out a couple swept lines . My 70 could use a hood due to bottom lip rust,we could do a road trip lol

Good looking truck. I have a bunch of parts for these trucks, mostly 68-71 but a lot of the parts fit back to 61.

if you guys were only closer. I have 3 hoods out in the garage. That'd be a long road trip lol

It goes that way for me too, seems like everything I need is in Cali

A few years ago I bought rubber door seals and all the whiskers, felts from a company in PA.
I totally forget the name now, but I believe they actually manufactured the rubber parts.
Quality was excellent, price was good.

Looks like now I need a fuel tank , went to replace fuel sender and tank is rusty as hell . If anyone has a tank and sender for this let me know .

I have about 6 of them. they are a little different throughout the years, do you have any pics you can send? or dimensions?

here are the fuel tank pictures . tank is 56" wide , 18" tall , mounting holes at 41 1/4 "

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0204.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 92
-