67 dodge dart gt 1000 CASH

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thebirdm::bootysha::thebirdm::bootysha::thebirdm::bootysha::thebirdm::bootysha:Sell your Chevy and KEEP the MOPAR!!That's the smart thing to do!!!:thebirdm::thebirdm::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::bootysha::thebirdm::bootysha::thebirdm::bootysha::thebirdm::bootysha::thebirdm::bootysha:

if you guy want to buy dart bring cash,or stop posting on this site got no time for smart asses.that aint got any cash to start with just want to get on here and b.s.

Thanks for the invite to race.As for just $1000.00 thats a joke!!I race for 2500.00 to $4500.00 local!!I'm sure your used to hanging out at McDonalds racing for happymeals,right?!What class do you race at track?I accept for$2000.00 and you can keep the car.I go to Indiana every summer two or three times a year.I have family there.So you pick the track or street!ANYTIME this summer unless you ment you wanted to race trucks,but you got no chance at winning that way either!So lay down junior!!:thebirdm::thebirdm::bootysha::bootysha::rr::finga::finga::finga:

this kind of bs is not what this sites about. badass you are making everyone on here look bad.

:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

Your right but this guy was sending some pretty rude and provking pms to me which everybody was not seeing!!But in respect to this site which has been very good to me I'm SORRY for my posts

hey all i was doing is trying to sell a car and a couple of you guys started sending me nasty pms and making remarks like chevy guy trying to sell a mopar. im just here to sell this dart.everybody told me this was a good site,seem like it is.SO PLEASE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN CAR PM ME.IF NOT WHY BOTHER POSTING AT ALL.PEACE BROTHER:-D

hey all i was doing is trying to sell a car and a couple of you guys started sending me nasty pms and making remarks like chevy guy trying to sell a mopar. im just here to sell this dart.everybody told me this was a good site,seem like it is.SO PLEASE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN CAR PM ME.IF NOT WHY BOTHER POSTING AT ALL.PEACE BROTHER:-D

I would like to say I'm sorry for the dick heads... FABO is not all dick heads. There some people that like to run their mouth and put down you or the car or both. They are immature and don't know how to buy a toothpick much less a car.

I really like the body style. If I had a choice to buy another A-body it would be the Dart. Can't beat the price. Good luck.

Thanks I Have Talked To Some Really Nice People On Here, Think For The Most Part Have Had More Good Than Bad.:-d

no guy was supposed to send me money so i told everybody it was sold so.now whoever gets here first with cash can have it,have a guy wanting to trade me a ar 15 assault rifle, told him im gonna wait till next friday if no one buy car that i will trade him.

Not to contradict you or any thing like that but what happened to this?

"reduced price this is the lowerest it will be 800.00 cash"

Post 8, 7:41PM Jan 5'th

I personally think $1k is a bit on the high side, not rediculous though ,$800 would be more feasable however maybe $750 would get you a real buyer and much less tire kickers know what I'm sayin?, I been sellin cars n bikes since I was 14 and I come to realize if you want to get rid of something with ou hastle you gotta give a little bit and if that means goin down a bit in your price then so be it! think about how much you have invested in it, your a chevy guy correct? is it that big of a loss to go down 250 bucks?.

I reckon you put a tag of $750, post on craigslist and elsewhere and that sucker will be gone! just my 02!

Shawn.

TO CLEAR THING UP THE PRICE IS A 1000 CASH THAT IS THE BOTTOM DOLLAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back