-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kajunsage

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
67 Dodge Dart Gt This Is A Project But Its All There,cannot Deliver And Willnot Ship And 1000 Cash Is Bottom Dollar.

DSCN1025.jpg

DSCN1026.jpg

DSCN1029.jpg

DSCN1030.jpg

It Will Need Front Floorpans,trunk Has No Rust,400 Motor Auto Trans,this Is A Reall Gt,but Has No Title,i Will Part It Out And Get Alot More Than What Im Asking.pm Me If You Are Interested.

It Will Need Front Floorpans,trunk Has No Rust,400 Motor Auto Trans,this Is A Reall Gt,but Has No Title,i Will Part It Out And Get Alot More Than What Im Asking.pm Me If You Are Interested.

All of the GT specific parts are gone or damaged, why part it out? Let someone buy it complete and get it on the road. Just my 2c

I Would Rather Sale The Car Than Part It Out,thats Why I Said If It Doesnt Sell By The End Of January.i Will Part Out.need Car Gone Have Too Many Projects Right Now.

reduced price this is the lowerest it will be 800.00 cash

I contacted you about this car on November 12, 2008. I asked about the rear..and you replyed you had it sold, so you were not going to check if posi..sale fall through ?

No If It Ran It Would Be Alot Higher This Is A Project.i Got This Car On A Trade Buddy Of Mind Ran Numbers Said It Is A Real Gt. I Dont Know If Rearend Is Posi I Not A Dodge Person.so I Got Car Forsale Cheap I Would Think That Since It A Gt That Rearend Would Be Posi But Not For Sure.maybe You Dodge Guys Can Help Me Out.

No If It Ran It Would Be Alot Higher This Is A Project.i Got This Car On A Trade Buddy Of Mind Ran Numbers Said It Is A Real Gt. I Dont Know If Rearend Is Posi I Not A Dodge Person.so I Got Car Forsale Cheap I Would Think That Since It A Gt That Rearend Would Be Posi But Not For Sure.maybe You Dodge Guys Can Help Me Out.

A "GT" does not mean it is a performance vehicle. My 2 67 GT's were slant 6 auto's with 7 1/4" rear. Far from a performance car.

Most were not optioned with a posi, If the guy that that put the 400 in it then he might have put a posi under it, but might not. If the rear end has a small bolt on cover like GM then if is doubtful it is a posi, if it is then that is real RARE. If it has a pumpkin like a Ford 9" then it was probably changed a might be a posi

Not being a mopar guy and trying to sell it on a mopar site you are going to get lots of comments that might offend you.

I bought a 67 GT hardtop this past spring for less and in better shape with all the GT trim in good condition. I actually bought it for the trim on the trunk.

Too bad you are 3 hours away, I could look at it if it was closer.

Good luck on the sale

sorry they didnt make put slant 6 in gt

?

"A "GT" does not mean it is a performance vehicle. My 2 67 GT's were slant 6 auto's with 7 1/4" rear. Far from a performance car."

I guess I am a little confused? I thought that GT meant something like grand touring?

I am not trying to me rude but ma mopar did a lot of interesting things.

Good luck on the sale.

I also had a 1967 Dart GT. It was a factory slant 6 car.

somebody better come and get this dart this weekend before i decide to keep it.never did a mopar before but i have a buddy thats built a bunch of them.if it not sold by sunday.im tempted to just put it up and build it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back