67 Dodge Dart Running /6 auto

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are pictures of the brake handle and bumper jack.

The handle and shaft appear to be good shape. Handle isn't cracked or broken. I didn't see any rust on the shaft part. $25 plus shipping

This is all of the jack I have unless the hook is under or behind the rear seat.
$40 plus shipping

Please pm me here for more info. Thanks Jeff

Attachments

• IMGP0216.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 325
  • IMGP0218.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 304
  • IMGP0219.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 323
Emergency brake handle sold
Seat belts sold

Car has an almost new set of 4 shock absorbers. Not sure what brand but are blue in color. $50 plus shipping. Please PM me here.

Hey Jeff, Got the parts today. Everything looks great and super fast shipping. THANK YOU.

I am going to go over my project and finish a list of things I will need for the car and see what else you have. Thanks again. +++++

probably not worth shipping it but how is the core support?

Core support is fine but I'm not wanting to remove it.

can you measure the front door panel length please, and photos of panels.

Hello Jeff...........I know its a 4door...mines a 2 door. Is there any inside trim that will fit mine.....Upper windshield side front windshield...For examples. I have nothing...........All of mine is 73 and up...Edd

Hello Jeff...........I know its a 4door...mines a 2 door. Is there any inside trim that will fit mine.....Upper windshield side front windshield...For examples. I have nothing...........All of mine is 73 and up...Edd

I don't know what trim will fit. Someone will have to step up and let us both know.

Thanks Jeff The seat belts and the under dash light was delivered and they look good Thanks for your help Milo

A member requested pictures of the glove box lid.

Attachments

• IMGP0233.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 302
  • IMGP0234.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 308
Finally got the bumper and tail lights. They were stuck in Ok. for 4 days. Thanks

Both front fenders are toast. The only usable part would be the wheel lip area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back