-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 Formula S 273 4 speed car with fender tag and buildsheet.No engine or trans otherwise complete.It is a basket case with parts bagged,tagged,and labeled.It was a CA car for 30 years so it is not a rust bucket.The quarters are off and are repairable but I was going to just buy AMD quarters.The rest of the car doors,fenders,rockers,cowl,firewall,framerails,are all rustfree.The floor pan had a few pin holes and pits in the front passenger side and I replaced it with a AMD pan.The trunk pan had pitting and a few small holes so the trunk pan was replaced with a AMD pan.Come with all new Metallic red legendary auto interior,$1600.00 worth.The original black seat covers are very nice.Located in Illinois.

Looking for a A body driver or clean roller.Somethin I can put a engine and tranny in and get running in a few weekends is OK.Or B Body may consider a very clean lower mileage 4 door.

He has plenty of pics in his build thread. There has been world class quality work done to the body like he was planning to keep it for life....

I would trade my 67 Formula and my 71 Duster for a nice driver 67-68 Barracuda! I bet I could part it out but I hate to do that.

Ok I have had a lot of interest in the car the last few days so the car is back on the market.I just can not finish it any time soon it just is not in the cards for me right now.The red interior is gone.So I am asking $3600.00 for the car and all the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back