-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey, I'm looking for a drivers side door panel that looks like the one in the pictures. What's weird is the vinyl has the '67 design but it has a aluminum and faux wood insert. Is it a '68? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Sean

67s with deluxe interior had aluminum plates on the front door panels with painted burlwood. On the rallye panel too.

Ok so my dash panel (instrument /gauge cluster) has the "burled" wood thing going on, I have a '67 383 FS coupe. I've seen "deluxe" panels for '68s & '69s but not for the '67s this is news to me.

door panel 6.jpg

door panel5.jpg

door panel 4.jpg

Ok so my dash panel (instrument /gauge cluster) has the "burled" wood thing going on, I have a '67 383 FS coupe. I've seen "deluxe" panels for '68s & '69s but not for the '67s this is news to me.
Must be. That is 67 pictured. They had nothing on their rear panels except armrests waith ashtrays. The aluminum piece is removalable and applies left or right. Any door panel be it OEM or reproduction will have the hole pattern in the backer board only for that piece. Same applies to the holes for rear armrest screws in those panels. The very must difficult pieces to aquire or replace is those factory clips that the armrest screws go in to. TMI ? LOL

Got a Pair off ebay I will see if they are as nice as the seller described.
Thanks for the info Redfish you're about the only person who talks to me on here.

I have an extr one of those plates if you needed just one. If you decide you want matcing panels in the rear like mine you will still need one more.
BENB2.jpg

BEN1.jpg

So those rear panels, are they custom or stock? They look trick as hell dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back