67 low back seats

-

Caxey1

Reaction score
has any body found the perfect replacement seat covers for a 67 Barracuda with out head rests? I have recovered my seats with legandary seat covers in pearl white and they look good. I the problem I have is I want to protect them after spending over $500.00 on them, I need to work on the car, get front end alignments ect. So I am worried some dumb F@# might sit in the car with a screw driver in his pocket or grease on his pants or something. I have to work on it as well so I just to protect them for now. So I am looking for some thing like cheap covers or sheep skin(not so cheap) So I can enjoy the car when its not at the local shows. I just want to know what some of you have found that fits well and looks good. PS the car is med blue with white interior.

I've used bath towels by just folding over a foot or so and sewing a good stay in the corners, like [X] . They wont stop a screw driver but they a available in most any color or design, easy to throw on, machine washable, and much cooler than vynil to sit on.

-
Back