67 magnum

-
Forgot to say, but the color is "smoke poly" it's a dark silver/grey/charcoal. I'm pretty excited. Should see it in color in about 3 weeks!

That's funny. Our cars started out the same color and will end close to the same color. I wish mine was as dark as when we shot it. I really like the 2015 dodge pdm mineral grey metallic. I also didn't remove my back window.

That's funny. Our cars started out the same color and will end close to the same color. I wish mine was as dark as when we shot it. I really like the 2015 dodge pdm mineral grey metallic. I also didn't remove my back window.

That's funny! The glass is removed! just wasn't in those pictures.

That's all for now. Will be hanging metal and checking gaps this weekend. IF that goes well, pull it back apart, jam it, hang metal again, then get ready for paint!

im getting ready to put the car back together since paint. Who has found a source for the rear window (roll up and down) seals/gaskets. I found front window channel but the rear is entirely different and I cant seem to track anything down.

Body work is nearing completion. Sadly with personal events I was unable to complete it for today. I did however still give the car to my wife in its current state which she was completely surprised. Now I can take my time putting the drive line and interior in it.

well been a while since I posted picture updates so here we go

this is my HVAC box header....I mean air distributor.

This is testing the HVAC system.

Here is the start of working under the hood

here is where I left off this evening, fuse box fitted, wiring harness laid out in the correct areas, and somewhat organized

pic of the dash just because

If you mean the cat whiskers in the doors I got mine off ebay

no I meant the rear window channel gaskets. that hold the glass. I was able to reuse the originals. they are not in the best shape but usable. I have all new gaskets for everything else.

ordered a few more pieces today. Window channel felts (front windows) and some odds and ends. Got the rear glass in the car and all the emblems on. Installed the electronic truck release and truck lock today too.

-
Back