Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinder

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I will be heading off to boot camp soon.But before I go I need to convert my 67 GT to power steering so my wife can drive(shes only 5'1 100 lbs.)it our only car, she can drive it now but its a struggle at low speeds and parking. I recently got laid off(again!),so money is VERY tight. Maybe we could do a swap? Do you want manual steering,and have power in your 67? Check out my post in the Suspension section,looks like its a 67 only deal.. It will be a month or two before I ship out,so its not a hurry.Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks

Hello there, my sna has everything that you need if your running a /6 in your 67. He needs the manual things for his 67, getting a manual for his 74 Duster from rbdart soon. But he really needs the set up for his other toy also. His is off and ready to go....let me know.

Jeff

Was in Iraq for over 4 1/2 years myself..good luck Bubba

Grinder are ya there? Been sending you PM's after we talked and made the deal. Do ya still want it? My son sure wants to send all his stuff to you and getterdone. Let me know...we both are running out of time. He wants to drop that 440 into it and running soon.

Jeff

I believe Grinder got himself banned from this site a couple days ago!

Banned for something bad I guess? I sure was wanting to get this trade finished with him...all his for all of mine..but guess if he is banned to the other side its all over..damn...any hint of why he was banned?

Anyone have contact information for Grinder? I sure would like to go threw with this deal.....

Jeff

Relax, he got a 1 week time out. Whether he comes back or not is up to him. We'll know by Monday.

If he,s going to Bootcamp?He,s gotta learn discipline or he,ll be doing lots of pushups!Hope he makes it back!

Thanks guys....yup..he will learn it or have problems....anyway..I am waiting away...:clock::clock:

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back