[WANTED] 67 to 72 power brake booster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one that was restored. Can take a few pictures tomorrow. If interested

Had it restored by Ram man. Payed $605 + shipping. Took to long to get back. Bought a N.O.S. One. Do not need. $500 shipped. ?

Sorry here is some pictures

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

I have a new one taken from a Duster I just bought. I bought the car for the body to fix my duster. it comes complete with the Master cyl., lines and proportion valve. The car had all new BB disc and rear drum kit. I am keeping the brakes for my roadrunner. I do not need the master or booster. The parts are off and ready to ship . $200 plus ride

DSCN2795.JPG

DSCN2792.JPG

They made 2 different ones. The disc booster is dual diaphram and the drum is single diaphram.

I have a new one taken from a Duster I just bought. I bought the car for the body to fix my duster. it comes complete with the Master cyl., lines and proportion valve. The car had all new BB disc and rear drum kit. I am keeping the brakes for my roadrunner. I do not need the master or booster. The parts are off and ready to ship . $200 plus ride

View attachment 1715107118

View attachment 1715107119
Hard to see is this the band camp style?

I have an original 1970 Dart one in good shape. Needs nothing just bolt it on. $150 plus the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back