67 valiant 2 door sedan

-

MIKERP76

Reaction score
I had my car for a little over 4 years. she has the /6 and plan on keeping it. the only mods i have made to my car since i got her was to upgrade the wheels from 13" to 15". i plan on doing a custom resto on her. mainly brake upgrades to custom interior work and fresh paint.

Attachments

• 31931_10151790076103289_1811848897_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 297848_10150444318098289_6423046_n.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 228
she is in great shape on the outside. the seats are another story. lol. just have to get a new windshield but that is proving to be a major pain in the backside at the moment.

Hello everyone sorry Ihaven't posted anything in a while. I have been without a computer since December. anyway I am trying to find a dtivers side fender for my valiant. Last week Friday some moron backec into it and crunched the front edge of the fender.

Welcome back, and I am sure you can find a fender here if you post in the wanted thread

Hello everyone. I finally got myself a new laptop. Sorry I haven't been on much but I have been going through a bunch of crap since December. On December 22nd my wife decided to walk out on me and took our 2 children with her. plus anything that wasn't tied down. I'm doing better and trying to get my car fixed as it is my only means of transportation aat the moment.

That's all i can do. keep my head up and keep moving forward.

Hello everyone. I finally got myself a new laptop. Sorry I haven't been on much but I have been going through a bunch of crap since December. On December 22nd my wife decided to walk out on me and took our 2 children with her. plus anything that wasn't tied down. I'm doing better and trying to get my car fixed as it is my only means of transportation aat the moment.
Chief Dan George once said, " edeaver to persevere!"

-
Back