67 Valiant Pro. St.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think youve advertised it before.
Man thats such a sweet car....

Best of luck!

Nice car, a lot of detailing time spent on it and it shows.
Good luck with the sale/trade.

MORE INFO:
Started out as a rust free 67 Valiant with slant 6. it was minie tubbed and had the doors and bumpers shaved. I had the frame tied the engine bay cleaned up. I put in a 383 with aluminum Edelbrock heads roller rockers and a 9 to 1 compression so its good on pump gas it has 340 hp to the rear wheels and ran a 12.5 @ 109.9 first time out. it was the first time for me too and im shore it could run much better. we kept the compression low to some day put on a blower. it is a great street car with elec. cut outs, there a blast. redone 727 rev. body chettiah shifter. I think the pictures tell most of the story. I wanted around $18k for it have over $25k in it thats when i stopped counting. I would like to trade, and some cash. I dont think there is alot of money out there right now, same at my house. Let me know what you think its worth and if anyone is interested in trades.
Thank You.

I saw this car run at mason/dixon dragway this year I know with a little tuning this car will run in the 11s easy.I wish I had this car tried to make a deal but dint work out.good luck to who ever gets it it is a very nice car.

I saw this car run at mason/dixon dragway this year I know with a little tuning this car will run in the 11s easy.I wish I had this car tried to make a deal but dint work out.good luck to who ever gets it it is a very nice car.
Thank you godfather,
If it where up to just me we would had a done deal. I like your car a lot. I just couldn't get the family on board. Good luck with your car I well dream about it.
Thanks again

you still have your car ? What would it take to trade ? got an 87 Dakota project 440 dana 60 12 point cage 4link. here look at this. my plan is to put a 440 in it do have one i am going to rebulid it my way. :snakeman::snakeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back