67 Valiant windshield,rear gaskets

-

fbs63

Reaction score
Anyone know if these are reproduced by anyone? I have the 68-69 style stuff on the car now but the guy used urethane :x to hold the trim on instead of putting the clips in. I want to correct this while I have the car down and would like the correct gaskets on there if anyone makes it.
Thanks for any info, Bob

I just went through all this with my 69 Valiant. To the best of my knowledge the REAR glass seal/gasket is not available at any price!! I ended up finding a usable used one.:pale:

A buddy of mine told me nobody makes these gaskets. Thats the bad news. The good news is you can find some good used stuff on 68 to 73. This would mean drilling the holes and mounting the clips for 68 up trim. Valiants like yours as you know in two door form ran 67 to 69. They did also run in 4 door form from 67 to 73 and use the same rear window and windshields. As of 74 Valiants in 4 door form dropped the 108 inch wheelbase and went with the 110 inch Dart platform and 74 up uses the standard 4 door Dart rear window. You can also use the chrome drip rail trim on 2 door sedans from 67 to 76 4 doors fyi. If you are searching out good used rear window gaskets I would go where the weather is not too harsh on these gaskets. Perhaps you could check out Wildcat Auto Wreckers out I think in Oregon. They have lots of stuff but are not cheap. Good luck!

-
Back