67 Valiant

-

67RBValiant

Reaction score
I'm just getting started on my '67 Valiant 2dr post. So far the only rust i've found is in the front floors. They are bad but I now have new floors for it and will start on them soon. I have pics and will add them as soon as I figure out how to post them. Yes, I'm extremely computer stupid.

Please tell us a little more about your resto, I assume you`re putting a RB engine in the engine bay.
Those 67-69 Valiants are really growing on me.
Btw, welcome to FABO

Allright, another 67-69 valiant guy has arrived! I think we are a growing minority here on FABO. Soon we'll take over!
Welcome!
alan627b

As soon as you have a screen to write a message on, scroll down and look for "manage attchments."

Click on where it says "manage attchments."

Then there will be a vertical row of highlighted words that say "BROWSE".

Click on the top "BROWSE."

Then, you need to go to the folder where you have your pictures stored (mine are in Picasa) and go to the picture you want to put with your post on the FABO (For A Bodies Only) bulletin board.

SINGLE CLICK on that picture and it will send it to the FABO upload page.

Click on the "UPLOAD" icon.
Once you have done that, almost immediately, you will see its "address" appear on that "BROWSE" page, down toward the middle of the page.

As soon as that appears, click on "close this page" at the top right hand side of that "BROWSE" page.

Scroll up and write your message in the space provided and scroll back down and hit "submit reply."

You're done. :cheers:

Happy postings!!!

Bill, in Conway, Arkansas
PS Welcome to the forum; we need more Valiants in here!!! :)

Here's mine.

100_0116.jpg

100_0119.jpg

I have been busy with other things but seeing the pics. of the cars makes me want to drop what I'm doing and work on mine. They do look good.

good to hear there are plenty of valiant lovers on this site. I'M gonna need lots of encouragement to get this one back on the road :-D

HPIM0218.JPG

I am telling you it is so great when you have the satisfaction of building your own. I am in the same boat building this 67' Dart.
015-1.jpg

That's one good looking Dart! I love the color. I want to do a nice solid bright color like that on my Valiant, but I fear the added attention grabbing may cost me in tickets

Here's mine:

I'm currently doing some body work in anticipation of paint. I know the Valiant doesn't look bad in the picture, but up close you can see runs in the paint, stone chips, some bubble rust here and there. Right now she's sitting in primer in my garage.

sundaycruise.jpg

I'm painting the body a burnt orange color with a real heavy metal flake and painting the roof metallic black.

I painted the front end just to see what it would look like and if it was the color combinations I wanted. But here are the pictures of the new colors together.

0306090813.jpg

0306090814.jpg

You've got my CAR!!! Except yours makes mine look like a pile of junk...

That's really a good-looking Valiant. Keep us posted on the paint work, okay?

I might have to have you do mine when you're done with yours.... My paint is 37 years old....:angry7:

100_3120-4.jpg

Believe it or not, I'm using Duplicolor. I can't afford a professional paint job since I was just laid-off.

I've used Duplicolor spray paint on my motorcycles before and it's turned out really nice, so I think this will turn out well. I'll be sure to post more pictures as it comes along.

That's just amazing, how good that paint looks! Thanks a lot for posting that, and yes, please keep us informed of your progress.... it looks really great, to me!

Gives me something to shoot for.8)

-
Back