67 windshield/rear window trim

-

RaznL

Reaction score
Here is some moulding I found that works quite nicely around the 67 style windshields/rear window. Local guy had 3/8 and 1/2, too small and too large. This 7/16 was just right. 50' length is enough for both windows with reserves. It is much cheaper than the guy on epay offering similar trim. 39$ + shipping, + 11$ for the window shade my dog ripped off the window when the UPS guy showed up with it.

trim 1.jpg

trim 2.jpg

trim 4.jpg

Well damn! I bought the stuff off the guy on E-bay.Worked ok but like you said quite a bit more money.How did you fasten yours?This is not lockstrip is it? I used silicone to fasten mine and I mitred the corners.

I have a convertible and only need the lower windshield insert for the front window. I bought what is supposed to be a lockstrip for an 80's Dodge pickup, but it is too loose for the groove. Can you include some information about how to get what you have? Or do you have enough left over to sell me your extra? Let me know, Thanks, Geof

I attached a link in the previous post, there is a 20' roll available that is cheaper. I'm prob going to keep whats left, 'just in case'.

I wear a uniform and dogs freak out on me too,Somethin about a uniform that drives them crazy,lol.

I attached a link in the previous post, there is a 20' roll available that is cheaper. I'm prob going to keep whats left, 'just in case'.

Gotcha, checking on it now sir, and thanks for the info, it's much appreciated!!! Geof

-
Back