68 340-S from San Jose

-

Fast340cuda

Reaction score
Hi there. Finally made the time to post on this awesome forum. Lots of great info, nice cars and helpful members. My ride is a 68 340 barracuda, picked it up for $500 when I was 15 and still have it 20 years later.

30ccca3c-3f93-4943-b783-b06c0b490b48.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Welcome aboard, nice to have you here. Great car and great color. What are your plans for your car?

Aj

Welcome from NJ! I'll take that car off your hands for $500 if you're tired of driving it for twenty years now.:blackeye:

Welcome from the East Coast!!!!!!!! I'm a notch lover but like the fastback in white. Your car looks great and it's cool that you picked it up 20 years ago for $500!!!!!!!

Is she an auto or 4speed?..............oh, ok I see now you have it listed as 4spd at the bottom.

Welcome aboard, nice to have you here. Great car and great color. What are your plans for your car?

Aj

Thanks! I plan on doing a little bracket racing with it. Just swapped the intake and carb, want to drop another .2-.3 seconds off my 1/4 mile time.

Welcome! I am from San Jose, over by Mckee and white. I moved to SoCal Orange County though. My family is still up there and Dustya_383 on here lives by oakridge. I am sure if you contact him he would be more than willing to help or meet up.

-
Back