-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morepower

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 1968 or 69 a body exhaust manifold dart duster , dropping a 360 in my 1962 lancer please help me along. Thank you Bob
8BEC832C-5B22-45D8-9FAE-8A5AE9A2D79F.jpeg

BEAUTIFUL WAGON (and sexy)!! You're looking for the drivers side only right??? Do you want a pic of the JGC manifold??

Driver side would be great but actually I need both manifold I found a set a 360 truck manifold that dump in the back I think I might try them do you know anything about them I don’t have the part number handy. Thank you I like that car too I’ve been looking for one since 1975 . if you find one Ford driver side please let me know Tnank You Bob Pic will help me out plus part #

This is the one you want. The only manifolds I know of that are 2 1/8 inch outlet are the 96/97/98 JGC and the 92/93 Dakota. They do make some truck and van manifolds with the large hole but they are designed differently and will exit very close to your fire wall. But most other 360 manifolds are small hole. I've purchased hundreds of 318/360 manifolds of every year and found that the 96/97/98 JGC manifold works best and clears everything on the motor, oil filter and body. The JGC manifold has a very, very thick casting making it easy to hog out to 2 1/4 inches and bigger!!
I honestly don't know if a 340 passenger's manifold will fit/work on your car????

DSC03787.JPG
DSC03788.JPG

Still want 340 driver side exhaust manifold if you see one anywhere let me know please Thank you for all your help

Still want 340 driver side exhaust manifold if you see one anywhere let me know please Thank you for all your help
To tell you the truth...when I was buying manifolds and machining the JGC manifolds I used to get up every morning and search craigslist and ebay for any 340 manifolds. There's more than one website that lets you search craigslist by state and city. I would spend an hour every day searching for 340 manifolds in every state to fill my orders for FABO members. Many times I had to buy the "set", driver and passenger 340 then sell the passenger 340 separately. JGC manifolds were easy to find, I gave you the website. I didn't make much money at all but it was fun!!

Thank you glad to have done Business with you, info is one of the most valuable thing out there If I make it to Texas maybe I can buy you a cuppa coffee, Thank you again Bob

550 obo plus shipping . I see you are in Ohio I live in in Dayton . if you are near we can meet somewhere and save shipping.
I live 35 miles nort of Columbus were will be half way if that will work for you meet you west side of Columbus any day you say

You tell me we’re I wait them bad need to get ride together any were any time

East side how about 70 and 40 is there anything there gas station or anything, if not east side of Springfield

1 hour and half from home but 3 hours better then 3 days shipping post office has a flat rate box that you can fit them in it’s $23 I thank I live in Chesterville inter state 71 and S R T 95,

Looking for 1968 or 69 a body exhaust manifold dart duster , dropping a 360 in my 1962 lancer please help me along. Thank you BobView attachment 1715591992
Hay got what your looking for.
I'm in Thonotosassa
Looking for 1968 or 69 a body exhaust manifold dart duster , dropping a 360 in my 1962 lancer please help me along. Thank you BobView attachment 1715591992
Bob I have the manifold your looking for, I tried to message you but keep getting a error message.

Hay got what your looking for.
I'm in Thonotosassa

Bob I have the manifold your looking for, I tried to message you but keep getting a error message.
What is the price for Exhaust manifold driver side hit me back as quick as you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back