-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
You are buying a 68 69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback Rear Window Stainless Trim Set.

This is the style that is unique to the 68 69 Barracuda Fastback Models but can be retrofitted onto a 67 Barracuda if wanted.

This was removed from an almost new car over 40 years ago and stored inside and is in Execeptional Condition.

This is in Super Nice Original Condition.

All I did was hand polish this set and it looks great.

This is a very hard trim set to find and is not reproduced.

This is 349.00 INCLUDING Fedex Shipping in the CONT USA. Canada and other International shipping would be more.

I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone at 479-430-4886.

Thank you very much, Steve Schweitzer

Attachments

• DSCN9784.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 397
  • DSCN9785.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCN9786.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 336
  • DSCN9787.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCN9788.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 361
Steve you might want to remove that phone # before a moderator completely removes your ad. Says right there in bold letters when you place an ad NO Phone Numbers allowed.

Good luck with the sale

Steve you might want to remove that phone # before a moderator completely removes your ad. Says right there in bold letters when you place an ad NO Phone Numbers allowed.

Good luck with the sale

Gold members can post phone numbers and email addresses.
one of the perks of being gold.

No they can't. Only thing being a gold member gets you is the ability to bump your thread every 3 days. I'm a gold member and when I click to post a new thread it clearly says no phone numbers or e-mail addresses. Here's a copy and paste of what pops up when I click to start a new thread

Hello fishy68! Your welcome to place as many 'For Sale' ads as you like,
but

we ask that you follow these simple rules:

• No Phone numbers or eMail addresses in ads;
  • Post accurate Photos of the item your selling if you can
  • Post the location of the item(s);
  • Post the price range you are looking for
  • Please Click Here and read all the
    rules before posting in this forum
Failure to obey these rules
may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

This don't pop up in a regular thread. Only for sale or want ads

No they can't. Only thing being a gold member gets you is the ability to bump your thread every 3 days. I'm a gold member and when I click to post a new thread it clearly says no phone numbers or e-mail addresses. Here's a copy and paste of what pops up when I click to start a new thread

This don't pop up in a regular thread. Only for sale or want ads

If you use the Click Here tab in what you posted above you will sell all the rules instead of the short version. I made it red when I copied it from your post.

Please Click Here and read all the

Parts/Car Seller:
  1. Ads may NOT be placed by businesses. If you are a business contact the site Admin, Joeychgo for information on becoming a vendor.
  2. Have a descriptive Title. Dont just post A Body Parts in the title. Be more descriptive so the buyers know at least a little about what your selling. (Example Title: Duster Suspension Parts)
  3. No Bumping of ads.
  4. FABO Gold Members may bump once every 3 days.
  5. No repeated posting of same ad for one week.
  6. Please try to limit each thread to 1 part unless the parts are directly related. (ie Duster Suspension Parts)
  7. eBay auctions are permitted, but please give some detail of the item as well as the eBay link. DO NOT post just the eBay item number, post the link. Same thing goes with Craigslist or other 3rd party sites.
  8. You must Post either an Asking Price or Make offer with a BIN Price. (We prefer you post an asking price)
  9. Location (Preferably City & State) MUST be in the ad
  10. Please Post SOLD in the thread when the item(s) are sold. (We dont delete ads - please dont ask us to)
  11. Do NOT post email addresses or phone numbers in your ad or in any response to an ad. Use the PM feature. Only FABO Gold Members may place email and phone numbers in ads.
  12. Do not argue with others in the thread.
  13. Photos may help sell the part/car

If you use the Click Here tab in what you posted above you will sell all the rules instead of the short version. I made it red when I copied it from your post.

Please Click Here and read all the

Parts/Car Seller:
  1. Ads may NOT be placed by businesses. If you are a business contact the site Admin, Joeychgo for information on becoming a vendor.
  2. Have a descriptive Title. Dont just post A Body Parts in the title. Be more descriptive so the buyers know at least a little about what your selling. (Example Title: Duster Suspension Parts)
  3. No Bumping of ads.
  4. FABO Gold Members may bump once every 3 days.
  5. No repeated posting of same ad for one week.
  6. Please try to limit each thread to 1 part unless the parts are directly related. (ie Duster Suspension Parts)
  7. eBay auctions are permitted, but please give some detail of the item as well as the eBay link. DO NOT post just the eBay item number, post the link. Same thing goes with Craigslist or other 3rd party sites.
  8. You must Post either an Asking Price or Make offer with a BIN Price. (We prefer you post an asking price)
  9. Location (Preferably City & State) MUST be in the ad
  10. Please Post SOLD in the thread when the item(s) are sold. (We dont delete ads - please dont ask us to)
  11. Do NOT post email addresses or phone numbers in your ad or in any response to an ad. Use the PM feature. Only FABO Gold Members may place email and phone numbers in ads.
  12. Do not argue with others in the thread.
  13. Photos may help sell the part/car
Ahh, I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification. I actually read all the rules before but it's been so long ago I don't remember seeing that.

Sorry Wheels, I was wrong. Your right

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back