-
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We are selling a Brand new AMD power bulge hood still in the box, a good used flat stock hood, a good set of steel used 67 fenders they have a few pin holes in the bottom heels so may need small patches but are very solid and a good used pair of bumpers okay for a street car but not show car, would like to sell all together but may consider to seperate $1200.00 for everything......Please call or email with any questons.........Thanks

welcome to the site. I was looking on kijiji for a hood, and there use to be one there, was this the one? Do you have any pictures of the fenders?

welcome to the site. I was looking on kijiji for a hood, and there use to be one there, was this the one? Do you have any pictures of the fenders?
Yes that is the hood,had photo's on the computer,just haven't found them.

Attachments

• fenders 001.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 748
  • fenders 002.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 744
  • fenders 003.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 771
  • fenders 004.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 756
  • fenders 005.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 749
  • fenders 006.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 761
Are you sure those aren't '67 fenders? No holes for either '68 running lights or '69 reflectors.

Are you sure those aren't '67 fenders? No holes for either '68 running lights or '69 reflectors.
Yea, your right,when I bought my 68 they came with it,but I feel they should work 67 - 69 and you would need to install the marker lights.

The head light bucket is different 67-69 grill wont work either.
There must be a way to fab something up to put the grill in because I see fiberglass fenders for sale that say 67-69 dart, but thanks for the insite, I will add it to my post..........Thanks

The fenders won't work for me, looking for 69 with no top moulding holes,
How much for the hood only? please send me a Private Message, Thanks

what kind of shape are the top mounting rails in on the 67 fenders? do you have better pics and a price just on the fenders. shipping would be to 43311 if you happen to know that as well?

what kind of shape are the top mounting rails in on the 67 fenders? do you have better pics and a price just on the fenders. shipping would be to 43311 if you happen to know that as well?

Are you refering to where they bolt up ? if so very solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back