68-69 notchback rear window trim

-

67notch

Reaction score
I know it's a long shot, but I am looking for the lower passenger side piece of rear window trim for a 68 or 69 notchback barracuda. I bought what I thought was a complete four piece set at Carlisle, but it turned out to be three pieces of rear window trim and one piece of windshield trim. I don't think the gentleman that sold it to me intentionally misrepresented it. I think it was just a mistake, but regardless, now I need to find the missing piece. If anyone has this piece that they would be willing to sell or could give me some possible leads on where to look I would be very grateful. Thanks

Individual pieces are very hard to come by. I needed only the lower left piece of notch back rear reveal molding. When I finally got it ( a little over 12 years had passed ) it was free. A guy saw my "want", not need, on the internet and contacted me to say come and get it, approx' 100 mile round trip.
I do wish you good luck. Just keep in mind that the car will drive just fine without it.

Thanks. That's kinda what I expected. It definitely won't slow me down on the rebuild. You are right, fortunately it is a piece that I can do without. If all else fails maybe I'll split up the three pieces I have. Hope it doesn't come to that though.

-
Back