-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67notch

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know it's a long shot, but I bought a set of stainless trim at Carlisle to convert my 67 notchback to the 68-69 reveal moulding and turns out the lower passenger side piece was wrong. Does anyone have the lower passenger side rear window trim piece for a 68 or 69 barracuda notchback that they would sell?

Is there any chance of finding this piece or do you think I would be better off selling off the pieces I have and start over with a complete set? If anybody has any leads on just the lower passenger piece please let me know.
Thanks

I would keep what you got till you find what you need!
Yeah I guess the car will drive fine without it. If I put the 68/69 gasket in when I put the back window in, will there be a gap where the trim goes or will it look ok if I leave it like that until I find the trim?

You have a 67 nb, so there are no clips to hold the stainless trim on. Clips would need to be installed(search here or Google for template) and they should go on before the gasket and glass is installed.
I'm sure it will look fine until trim is installed. Its strictly cosmetic.
The trim you have now is hard as hell to find, so before you get rid of or sell, find steal beg to complete your set. Scour the swap meets, the amount of unlabeled and unknown trim at them is crazy and cheap. Memorize what you need lol.
Yeah I guess the car will drive fine without it. If I put the 68/69 gasket in when I put the back window in, will there be a gap where the trim goes or will it look ok if I leave it like that until I find the trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back