68-69 Power bulge ( lump ) hood question

-

moparhunter

Reaction score
I have acquired a very nice 69 Dart power lump hood ( with 340 callouts ) i’m probably just gonna resell it. Any ideas what they’re going for these days? Not looking to gouge, but want for money

Where are you located ? Original paint ? Color ? Pick up only or willing to ship ?

Post pictures cause hard to tell what very nice is after all it's an opinion . I would think at least $300 without seeing it. And possibly double or more ????

I was quoted 1200 for an amd from winnipeg but found an original locally with inserts in nicer shape than mine for 450

I have bought them for $50 and up to $300. It just depends. Pics will help and of course knowing the demand.

I bought mine for $75 USD 65 miles from my house. Really good shape with script but no louvre inserts. Had on busted mounting bolt that was easily removed.

Now this was a banging deal and priced way less than its value, most people list the stupid price for used body. Consider that any body panel is going to need fitment body work and paint. 300-400 dollars is a fair price.

It’s not original paint but very nice shape, if my car was not already painted with a scoop, it would be going on my car. I’m just feeling it out to see if I should sell it or make it a wall hanger.

Resell it.
Making it a wall hanger would be a waste.
It belongs on a car.
If it was rusted out, sure, make it garage art...

69 power bulge

giphy.gif

It’s not original paint but very nice shape, if my car was not already painted with a scoop, it would be going on my car. I’m just feeling it out to see if I should sell it or make it a wall hanger.
Hanging it on a wall is a viable option, preserves it as it goes up in value, I can see no negatives in that scenario.

-
Back