68 and 69 Valiant

-

Jim Lusk

Reaction score
I guess I'll put this here. I really don't want to mess with trying to get these cars. I don't even know if they are "for sale", but these cars need to be saved. The are both two-door sedans. The 68 is a 100, the 69 a 200. Both are pretty straight and still appear to be wearing their factory paint (faded as it is). I'll point anybody in the direction that wants them.

I also know where a 67 Dart 270 two-door sedan is sitting near Visalia. It is a truly unique car. /6, but it has the same wheelwell and rocker mouldings of a GT. This car is/was available. I know how to get ahold of them.

I have thought about trying to grab one of the Valiants to take to SPring Fling to flip, but I really don't have the time and my Polara (tow vehicle) broke this past weekend anyway.

Damn Jim, another good US deal... :sad1:

pic4.JPG

Maybe. I don't know if they are for sale, but they should be. I know the 68 hasn't moved for about a year. I just found the 69 about three months ago.

If they're not Cudas - junk em! Ok, just kidding. I've had my share of Valiants and Darts over the years but just got stuck on A-body Barracudas.

jimb

The 68 is GONE. I don't know where it went, but it wouldn't surprise me if I came across it at one of the self serve wrecking yards soon..................

-
Back