68 B`cuda vert on Ebay- clean

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows what they want for it but I think it would be a bargain at the price it brought. It's probably nicer than my driver and I wouldn't take that for it. If it is as nice as the description states you couldn't begin to restore one for that kind of money. A friend recently sold a '67 on Ebay for $12,500. It had the original paint, top, and interior, but actually needed to be restored to be show worthy. If done properly they will have at least $30k in it when done, probably closer to $40k.
Dallas
missourimopar.com

Who knows what they want for it but I think it would be a bargain at the price it brought. It's probably nicer than my driver and I wouldn't take that for it. If it is as nice as the description states you couldn't begin to restore one for that kind of money. A friend recently sold a '67 on Ebay for $12,500. It had the original paint, top, and interior, but actually needed to be restored to be show worthy. If done properly they will have at least $30k in it when done, probably closer to $40k.
Dallas
missourimopar.com

A 68 might bring a little more than that 67 for $12.5K. This 68 sounds a little nicer, but it's no bargain at $16K

$30K to $40K for a 68 318 Barracuda Conv. done real nice??? They will peak out before that. The money you toss at it will be at demishing returns before $30K

Try about $40-50K for a 340 Formula S conv properly done show winning at a major show. A 340 vert is a totally different animal than a 318 vert.

A guy on another list bought a driving /6 68 vert in San Fransico for $5K of craigslist. no rust issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back