68 Barracuda B5 Interior Paint

-

char69ger

Reaction score
Does anyone know if SEM or someone makes a spray paint for the door panels for a fastback with B5 interior?

Mine is a 68. Are they the same for the entire model year or did they vary during the year?

B5 or more properly EB5 wasn't available till 1969.

i would go on the website for TCP Global - TCP Global Corporation - Quality & Service Since 1974

they are in san diego, california and specialize in classic car restorations. they were the ONLY place in the U.S. that i could find old fashioned "laquer" auto paint. i painted my 68 barracuda with "Turbine Bronze" lacquer paint from TCP Global. ironically, they are not allowed to sell laquer in california, but can only send the product out of state.

i would try them for the B-5 interior paint. i know they have it in mixed cans, they might be able to put it in an arosol can.

i would go on the website for TCP Global - TCP Global Corporation - Quality & Service Since 1974

they are in san diego, california and specialize in classic car restorations. they were the ONLY place in the U.S. that i could find old fashioned "laquer" auto paint. i painted my 68 barracuda with "Turbine Bronze" lacquer paint from TCP Global. ironically, they are not allowed to sell laquer in california, but can only send the product out of state.

i would try them for the B-5 interior paint. i know they have it in mixed cans, they might be able to put it in an arosol can.
Thanks for the info. I will give them a shout. My panels are in pretty good shape and I would rather not have to carpet them if I can help it.

I took a piece from the interior of my 65 barracuda to O. Reilly auto parts. They were able to match the color very well.

-
Back