-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiEd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
We recently bought our retirement, lake home. My interests have changed after 40 years of messing with these cars. I have had this add written several times, and have changed my mind, since this will be the last one of these cars I build.

I am looking to sell the car ($20,000 OBO for everything), or trade for a late model Dodge crew cab, or boat of equal value.

I don't want to bore you with all the information on how much money I have in the car, as things have changed. Is it perfect? No, never seen one that was, but it is a close as I have come in doing 14 of these cars.

All the panels were taken to redi- strip, and many were rejects once I saw what was left. (rf fender, hood, trunk, front facia, 1/4s)

Sweet low mile 89 318 (hyd roller with 302 heads) that has been rebuilt, performer with eddy, hard shifting 727 with lokar kick down, noisy 3:23 742 sure grip that has been rebuilt, new MP torsion bars, Espo leaf springs, everything new on the front end, Moser axles, 1975 Disc brake conversion, grilles professionally restored, bumpers and tail lights re-chromed, Battery in trunk (00 welding cable), mini starter, TTI headers & exhaust, with Accurate 2 1/2 tips, wizard cooling radiator with dual electric fans.

Legendary interior and top with glass back window, including boot. New seat foams, Mr Gs dash. New windshield and all the weatherstrips. Layson's lenses, front and back and Layson's wheel lip moldings.

Right now it has manual steering, with flaming river adapter but I have the complete power steering stuff to go with it also. Also have a fresh 91 360, with dual 4s setting on the stand to go with it.

The front wheels have a special order offset, that you can not get done anymore. They are 15s all the way around, with large bolt pattern.

PM me here, or [email protected] I would prefer the person doing a personal inspection of the car, prior to any transaction completion.

2uj3xo2.jpg

333ikhs.jpg

Dang. Too bad I don't have a crew cab or a boat that nice. Curse me and my standard cab!

:iconbigg: what you got?

I am going to literally clean out the garage of these parts, and include them with the car. Lots of stuff if the person is interested.

Well, it is gone, and I got one fine truck. It was very tough to see it go, but I got a beautiful, virtually new 4wd Dodge Ram 1500. All of the extra stuff, from thirty years of being in this hobby went to one of the finest members of this board. But I will still hang out here if you don't mind, even though I no longer own an ABody.

Thanks again Ed for the awesome trade. We are already enjoying this car in the sun! Glad our truck went to a great home as well.

Thanks again Ed for the awesome trade. We are already enjoying this car in the sun! Glad our truck went to a great home as well.

I am still amazed by this truck, it looks cleaner than one coming from the show room, brand new. Going to go look for some nerf steps at lunch, as the Mrs. has a little bit of an issue getting up in it. :D

It was a real pleasure working with you Eric, and I look forward to the next time we meet. I hope your family enjoys many hours of cruising in the Barracuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back