-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I am installing some of the cat whisker back on the 68 and when I got to the rear outer 1/4 window whiskers the passenger side top clip was broken off. Also the factory whiskers have two clips up there where as the replacement ones only have one clip. I am looking for three clips like these ones in the pictures if anyone has some or if anyone know where they can be purchased.
Thanks
Bob

IMG_4138.JPG

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4140.JPG

Yep these came already installed on the whiskers and all are good except the one that's broken, I took it off and hoping I can find a replacement for it.

I have contacted the company that I bought the window felts from and they have mailed me out some replacement clips today. Seems like a very good company to deal with, they responded back to me within the hour and told me if I can't get the clips to work they will work something else out for me. So far so good.

IMG_4141.JPG

When I installed repops(Top Cat) on our fastback, they were a *****. I had to mod a hole on the car to get to fit, fyi.
Glad the company's giving good service. :thumbsup:

This company "repops" has sent me some clips to try and repair the one that was broken, seems easy enough to do. They also told me that if I can't get it to work they would replace the window felt, not to many companies that would offer to do that. Seems like a good company to deal with. All set for now.
Bob

For those of you who ever need to replace these clips do not use a hammer and a punch to try and bend the points over they will just snap off. I tried this method twice and both times the points broke off. In the middle of the night it came to me just bend them over with good needle nose pliers. I tried this in the morning and it worked out just fine. Problem solved.

IMG_4148.JPG

IMG_4149.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back