-
Status
Not open for further replies.

danmc77

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Just picked up this car on May 15th. Unfortunately, I just decided to liquidate pretty much all of my parts and cars except for my Charger, so the barracuda is for sale.

This car is pretty rusty, but fixable. It'll need floor boards, although, the driver front seems pretty solid. Spare tire well is gone, and need to be replaced, as are the lower quarters and trunk extentions. The driver rocker needs patched as well. It needs a driver door, but I am picking up one that's already paid at Carlisle, so it will go with the car. Other than that, the top end of the car is pretty solid, the roof is smooth, no rust around windows, and the rear quarters are probably able to be fixed with just lower patch panels. Front fenders have dents, but are pretty decent, and fixable. Hood is solid and straight. The car has 67 grille, with near perfect "egg crate" inserts - the surrounds might be junk. Nice headlight bezels.

The good: The car is complete with what i was told is the original 318 drivetrain and 904 tranny. It has a nice console is the car, bucket seats(they need restored), fold-down rear seat, rear trim panels - pretty much all there.

I just bought a nice driver headlight bezel for $125, and a PERFECT 68 header panel for $150 - both included. the windshield is broken, but I have glass for all the other windows.

This car has a ralleye cluster that has an UNBROKEN bezel, and radio and gauges are all there. The bezel need restored, though. Lower dash pads are perfect. Power steering column, with console shift auto.

ALL exterior window trim is perfect - including the trim that surrounds the side windows, and the rear window trim.

Title in hand.

Will have pics on Saturday.

Car isn't the prettiest, but I just bought this for $650 in May, and put at least $350 into it with trailer rental and parts. I'm losing $ on this, but I just need to get rid of everything.

The car can be parted, but it can be a decent resto project with some AMD floor and trunk panels.

oh yeah, frame is solid all around, except it gets soft for the last 6 or so inches on the driver rear rail.

I think the price is fair - it can be parted for much more than I'm asking - I just don;t want to be bothered with it. Price is firm.

I'm in SE PA - south of Allentown, North of Philly. PM me.

Thanks.

ok guys - this car is rough; it can be used for parts, but I think there is enough here to retore. It needs floors and trunk, lower quarters and fender work. Some jackass broke the windshield driver's side glass, and rear windshield - I have replacement rear, and side quarter glass w/ the car. but there are a lot of good things:

-title
-console
-bucket seats
-perfect trim all around (except lower trunk trim)
-front V8 suspension
-original 318 and 904 tranny
-all glass except driver's door and windshield
-ralleye cluster with NO BREAKS in bezel
-good lower dash pads
-excellent 68 header panel
-excellent 67 grille inserts
-nice headlight bezels on both sides
-decent upper trunk trim
-straight solid hood
-good passenger door
-good interior rear seat panels
-supposedly a running 318 (that's what the guy told me, but the gas tank is in the trunk)
-good frame rails outside of the last 6 inches of the rear driver rail - soft and would need fixed.

all that should be worth the asking price.

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

I seriously hate you! I would of bought this in a heartbeat if i didnt pick up my challenger, I wanted a fastback barracuda soooooo badly! Someone buy this

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back