68 Barracuda FB LH Inner Door Frame Decals and Locations.

-

TimS

Reaction score
My 68 is missing these decals. Can someone help me with the correct ones to use and general location? Got two screws on the front inner that used to hold something it appears.

IMG_0108.jpeg

Thanks !!!
20220905_192448.jpeg

The two holes on the drivers side inner fender were possibly for the fender tag which is probably missing.

This goes on the thin part of the door frame and obviously it mounts vertically and it's an adhesive decal. Google and Ebay are your friends.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1691889182020.png

Last edited:
The bottom pic that’s kinda sideways shows the inner and outer door frame. Those are the areas I’m curious about.

The two holes on the drivers side inner fender were possibly for the fender tag which is probably missing.
This goes on the thin part of the door frame. Google and Ebay are your friends.

View attachment 1716126916
Thanks. So the two screws would hold this? I’m thinking maybe tire info would go on the door frame closest to the rear.

Thanks. So the two screws would hold this? I’m thinking maybe tire info would go on the door frame closest to the rear.
No the two screws hold the fender tag that you apparently don't have if there are just two holes .

A56. I do have my engine compartment top of inner fender tag. The two screws I’m referencing are located at the front section of the LH inner door frame. They are located above the dome light switch.
Sorry for the confusion.

Our 67 cuda has the vintag mounted on the pillar, your 68 might be an early build? Can u post pic of vin ?

The two holes on the drivers side inner fender were possibly for the fender tag which is probably missing
68 up had the vin tag on the dash.

The dimples are left over from 67 when vin was on the piller.

Do you have round marker lights in the front fenders and quarter?

If not there is a possibility your 68 is a 67.

A56. I do have my engine compartment top of inner fender tag. The two screws I’m referencing are located at the front section of the LH inner door frame. They are located above the dome light switch.
Sorry for the confusion.
No worries. Really need to get pictures that help explain your quandary. Shooting in the dark here, and without seeing any side marker lights one would wonder if your car is a '67 or did someone remove them?

-
Back