68 Barracuda Front Fenders

-

ermarccio

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get left and right fenders (outer) or skins for a 68 Barracuda. I've seen patch panels, but I was hoping for the complete pieces.

Thanks,
Eric

Only fiberglass fenders are being made.......... AAR has nice ones , $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for a rust free used one in good shape

I have a fender that I am willing to part with. 67 pass side. Not rust free but not junk either. pm me if you are interested.
Steve

AMD was talking about repopping the '67 - 69 Cuda fenders. I don't know where they are with the tooling but I suggest you call them.

AAR makes good quality glass fenders/hoods but they are a little slow in producing them. eead-time is usually 6 to 8 weeks from order.

Cynergy Composites - Strathroy, ON, Canada have the absolute best quality glass and carbon fiber fenders for '68 Cudas on the planet. They are straighter than the steel ones. Call and ask for Tim.

sscuda

AMD was talking about repopping the '67 - 69 Cuda fenders. I don't know where they are with the tooling but I suggest you call them.

I talked to AMD last year as I had a NOS 68 one and thought they could use it for their tooling...they said they had what they needed, and if and when they do barracuda fenders that it wont be for a couple years.

Just bought one , rust free but it had a couple small dings that were filled with mud , Now I'm having it blasted and taking it to the body shop to be painted with the car .
I payed way to much but there's not to many options for the Cuda fenders
I replaced a rust free fender that was mangled pretty bad between the tire and headlight , I'm keeping it for now............. just incase
I wish AMD would repop them
Donnie

Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on where to start my search?

Also, can anyone confirm that the only difference between 67 - 69 front fenders is the marker light holes? Is the over all shape exactly the same?

Thanks!
Eric

Eric, anyone I have spoken to has told me the only difference is the marker lights, and I have spoken to quite a few. The only time I have heard anything different is from a member on here on another thread. I took a quick look in the rafters and without pulling them down I dont see any difference. Pm me your email address and I will get pics of them side by side.

Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on where to start my search?

Also, can anyone confirm that the only difference between 67 - 69 front fenders is the marker light holes? Is the over all shape exactly the same?

Thanks!
Eric

Yes, they are the same with the exception of the marker lights. There may be some difference at the headlight bucket on a 69 fender as the grille is configured slightly differently from the 67 and 68`s. Even then I don`t think there would be any problem interchanging any fender among the 3 years.

It wasn`t too long ago I ran across what I think was probably a 67/68 replacement fender. When looking at the inside of the fender in the marker light area, (although it was solid) there was the outline of the round marker light imprinted on the fender. It appeared the fender could be used on a 67 as it was, or on a 68 by cutting/knocking out the etched marker light area.

the 69 fenders are mage different at the grille openings ( more pointed ) and the badge mounting holes are all scattered year to year.

i put nos 69 fenders on my 68. they fit perfect. the only difference is the side light and the brackets around the headlight bucket. that you can leave there because they do not interfere with anything or remove them. they are for the plastic headlight ring on the 69.

-
Back