[WANTED] '68 barracuda LH inner grill (not broken) or....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMBCUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello All,
I am looking for a "non-chrome" Left hand inner grill that is in very good condition.

I also want to throw an offer out there that "someone" may want to take me up on.

Would anyone happen to want to "trade" your, ("extra") grill, (VERY GOOD ONE), for "stud repair on your '67-'68 bracket(s)?.... (or even a broken, '68 inner grill, so I can "practice" a grill repair)

Here's the story...I finally have the tools, studs, and rivets that I need for my grill surround stud repair and assembly, (took over 8 month, and two machinist), one did come through for me, and made the tools I needed. AND THEY WORKED GREAT!

It's been so long since I took the grills apart that i forgot I had a fin broken on my left inner grill.

So... I either fix it, or buy one. But, I want to practice on, (fix), something that is "junk" first, before I attempt to repair the one i have that is in very good condition, accept for the broken fin.
DSCF3438.JPG

OR...offer my services to fix someone that needs the studs repaired on their brackets in exchange for the inner grill I need.

Can't hurt to ask as they say....

DSCF3449.JPG

DSCF3450.JPG

DSCF3439.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back