-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. PNW

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My grandson just turned 15 and got a summer job. I'm giving him my 1968 Barracuda coupe/notchback and we are going to restore it. The car was perfectly straight and solid until we had a heavy snow collapsed our steel carport onto it. It held many snows until this freak storm that just kept dropping days of snow here in WA state. It collapsed to the side pushing the roof too one side somewhat and the beams made some pretty good dents.

I want to be ready in case the body guy I choose wants a replacement. It also messed up the top of the right side quarter where the roof meets the upper quarter and I may need that also.

I'm hoping to find parts here in WA state if you guys know of any 67-69 Cuda guys parting out. I'm here in Shelton/Olympia area. We are planning on going to the Mopar show in Graham August 17 if anyone is going.

He wants a 360 setup so we just pulled all the slant six stuff this weekend. I'll put an ad in the parts for sale if anyone needs anything.

None of my sons were interested in working on cars so I'm excited to have two grandsons who are. The younger is 12 and likes the 68 Darts. Between the three of us we hope to have my 68 Coronet and their Cuda and Dart.

Thanks Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back