-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Bought this car yesterday, and it will be in my hands sometime around the middle of next week. Until then, pics and accurate descriptions are impossible. Car has enough structural issues that it is strictly a parts car, but it is complete and most of it is in exceptional condition. Story is, the car was driven until a tie rod end broke sometime in the 70's and parked. It's not been picked at or cut on, but it has been sitting flat on dirt for a couple of decades.
318, auto console, 7.25, Blue interior, all stainless and glass is perfect. No prices set yet, but feel free to post your needs and offers here on this thread.
There are certain parts on this car, like the rear window trim, that are very rare and desirable. I will accept offers and deposits on any parts beginning now. If there are any issues once the car is in my hands, the deposit will be refunded and the next guy in line will get a crack at it.

I'm looking for both grilles complete. Everything grille related minus the sheet metal that surrounds them.

hi..
i am also interested in both front grills. i can live with just the outer alluminum surrounds and both headlight bezels. i see that mopar79sean is also interested in the grills. i don't want to get into a bidding war with mopar79. let's see if we can work this out between us. maybe he doesn't need the outer surrounds and bezels.

please email me at with your thoughts and prices.
thanks. jim coster, pittsburgh, pa "jimharvard" on FABO

i appologize for including my email in this post. i have re-read the posting rules and will not do this again.

thanks. jim coster, pittsburgh, pa aka "jimharvard" on FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back