-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmw94

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All! I am selling my project car. It's a 68 Barracuda Notchback with a slant six. When I acquired the vehicle it was missing pretty much all body parts and I have been able to source damn near everything for it. Along the way I have acquired tons of extra parts for it, some of them hard to find such as Grill Inserts and Headlight Bezels. Floor pan is in great shape, very clean only a little surface rust (no rot). The leather seats are in damn near perfect condition. This is a great car for somebody looking for a relatively quick project.

It wouldn't take much to get the engine running, the intake valves are all gummed up on the head so the Valve guides would need to be reamed and sleeved. The block appears to have been rebuilt relatively recently (pistons look super clean).

I'll try to put as many pictures as I can in this thread.

Car has a clean title as well!

It was a fun project and I'd love to keep going on it, but I need to free up some cash. PM me with any questions or offers.

Buy it now $5,500. Obo

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.52.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.53.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.56.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.55.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.57.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.56.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.53.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.57.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.57.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.57.25 AM.png

Last edited:
What shape is the transmission and rearend in?
Hard to say since it wasn't running when I got the car. I know the transmission would at bare minimum need pan gasket, fluid, and filter. I was able to move between drive, park, neutral and reverse when moving it on and off the trailer.

Rearend looks ok visually, but again haven't had it on the road so hard to say for sure.

I see a lot of 1967 stuff- what is the car titled as?
Titled as a 68. You are correct there are a mixture of 68 and 67 parts. Some I have both options for such as the upper front valence, dash and hood inserts. Definitely not an all original car :)

The front header panel is 67. Rear tail lights also. Along with the inserts in the hood which are correct for 67. The other hood inserts that you have in pics by itself is 68.

the rear quarters have side markers for 68 as does the front passenger side fender.

Last edited:
Photo of the engine bay and rear and rear end please

Interested in selling some of the 67 parts separately? Specifically the rear brake light assembly and trunk panel with trim?

Interested in selling some of the 67 parts separately? Specifically the rear brake light assembly and trunk panel with trim?
A big part of the reason I am selling is because I am moving and can't store it any more. So I really need all of it gone. If you want to purchase the whole thing you could part out what you don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back