Status
Not open for further replies.

69superbee

Pete E
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Testing the water to see if anyone would be interested in my 68 Barracuda.

located in SE MI

very clean car little car just looking for something different and would sell the car to start a new project or trade for something of interest.

cars of interest

70-72 dusters
64-74 B body
of course i wouldn't pass on a decent E body too :)
a good start on a 32 Plymouth coupe

I also have a 95 Harley Dyna i would throw in the mix for the right car. (nice bike just went through everything on over the winter.)

what do you have?

thanks for looking.

a few details

30 over 360
Eddy heads (installed after the motor picts )
M1 intake
lunati cam
Quick Fuel 750
125 hp NOS
727 manual valve body
2800 stall
4.10 gears 8 3/4
super stock springs and shocks

nice inside and out

center line wheels

Attachments

• cuda.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,541
  • cuda1jpg.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,689
  • cuda2.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 3,264
  • cuda4.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 3,741
  • cuda5.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,492
  • cuda6.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,487
  • cuda7.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,499
ran 12:89 in the quarter with no spray. had more in it but the junk TCI trans i had in it was going south on me i replaced it with a good trans done by a local builder. i was so pissed that it went out after 4 passes that i even junked the case TCI would not warranty it.

I am thinking a 12:60's is not out of the cards on motor. just never got back to the track to tune on it more.

It the .480. .480. .280. I don't know the part number off hand. But it is a pretty nice little cam. Could use a little more. But, I built the motor with street driving in mind. It is a but over geared with the. 4:10 and would be perfect with a set of 3:73's I think.

hello folks... i have had a lot of interest in the car. and would like to thank everyone for their interest.

after much consideration. i am going to have to say that the car will no longer for sale, however i would consider a trade for the right car. i have had an old mopar in my life since i have been 14 years old and can not imagine myself without one.

cars of interest would be but would look at anything offered.

66 to 70 satellite

68-70 coronet

70-72 duster

73-74 satellite

70-74 base e body

i would like to trade for a running and driving car but, i would consider anything that was complete and clean.

thanks again... i am sure that many of us have had second thoughts about sending a car that you have spent some much time with also they become an old friend.

Best Regards.

Does someone know him or how to reach him? I bought the car from dealer in FL and would like to get some informations about the Cuda.
Greez Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back