IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0550.JPG

Last edited:
on number seven I circled an area is anything wrong here? looks like it may have been hit or is it the light

9AB6D7A7-28C6-4EBB-A847-CCC0F1952CF9.jpeg

Dave,
You bought no.7
Shipped on 16 july. Have I not removed the item? I will check.
Bob
I sold you Tail Lamp no.7
and shipped on the 16th of July.

I checked my advertisement; the first photo shows all the lamps with all their respective no.'s including no.7.
But the price list shows no listing for 7.
Understandably, José got confused. Felt He could inquire. I gave him the correct information.
ToolMan,
- ''I have tried at times removing some of my pictures, ''save changes''; but, the pictures pop back-up.
I want my advertisements to be supportive for the members.''

Bob
I sold you Tail Lamp no.7
and shipped on the 16th of July.

I checked my advertisement; the first photo shows all the lamps with all their respective no.'s including no.7.
But the price list shows no listing for 7.
Understandably, José got confused. Felt He could inquire. I gave him the correct information.
ToolMan,
- ''I have tried at times removing some of my pictures, ''save changes''; but, the pictures pop back-up.
I want my advertisements to be supportive for the members.''
All you need to do is say #7 sold. Really no need to delete the numbered photos. You should also edit the original post with "sold" after the item. "Edit" lower left. Edit the item and "save changes". If you want to edit or remove photos you will need to go into "more options" from the edit screen.

Last edited:
All you need to do is say #7 sold. Really no need to delete the numbered photos. You should also edit the original post with "sold" after the item. "Edit" lower left. Edit the item and "save changes". If you want to edit or remove photos you will need to go into "more options" from the edit screen.
No.3 Is SOLD. Thank you.
No.6 is SOLD" Thank you.
No.7 is SOLD" Thank you.

AVAILABLE : No. 1,2, 4 & 5.

Last edited:
No.3, No.6 & No.7 are SOLD" Thank you.

AVAILABLE : No. 1,2, 4 & 5. Valuable for a runner and parts. Make offer; I am cleaning out the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back