68' BB Notchback

-

65Vart

Reaction score
Everyone,
I posted this local car before and now the price has dropped 5K. It's all original #s matching BB car w/air brought up here from the US. It has some history and was owned buy a racer as his DD. I am sure some members have seen it (Martin). I saw it months ago and it looked very clean. What is up with this car, why has it not sold. I might go and take another look so I can join the 67-69 club within FABO.:glasses7: Seriously I just want to know if any local members has seen it. http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...-Coupe-Formula-S-NEW-PRICE-W0QQAdIdZ293008141

Attachments

• 6895ija_20.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 895
  • 7828ibb_20.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 313
  • 0357960_20.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 293
Asking price isn't outlandish but considering the price most owners would have added pictures of the back seat, engine, underside and trunk. Or maybe for whatever reason he doesn't want to. IMO.

Beauty car Wally. Weird color combo too...color may have been changed?? Isnt that a 69 steering wheel?? I cant add much more info than what has already been said...deluxe int. aftermarket ac. Tail lights look like a fair amt of pitting. Low numbers on it being a BB "S" and a Notch.

That's a nice Formula S notch. Not many of them made and so few with 383s. The color is pretty unusual too. I like it. The steering wheel looks right. I think the earlier 68s had the Plymouth symbol and the later 68 had the fish.

-
Back