68 B'cuda trunk trim

-

RedFish

Reaction score
Not my part for sale. Can't afford it today either. Heads up for my friends.
ebay Item number: 290401747720 Good luck

eBay calls it a piece for a '67. Are the trunk trim pieces the same for the '67 and the '68? If so, my car would make it welcome.

eBay calls it a piece for a '67. Are the trunk trim pieces the same for the '67 and the '68? If so, my car would make it welcome.

It is a 68 only piece. That's why I posted it here.
The seller lists it ( along with several other items ) and in his description states he can't match it to the car.
If you need the center piece of a 67 , I've got one of those. Maybe I can get that 68 piece in a round about way. LOL

It is a 68 only piece. That's why I posted it here.
The seller lists it ( along with several other items ) and in his description states he can't match it to the car.
If you need the center piece of a 67 , I've got one of those. Maybe I can get that 68 piece in a round about way. LOL
What a steal but eBay will not accept my bid! I have sent a note to the seller to inquire about shipping to Canada but doubt that I will get a reply before the bidding time expires.

Thanks,
I am fairly sure that it is an upper trim since it has only one nounting bolt on the mounting plates. Am I correct?

I did bid on it.

at 76 bones somebody stole it ! Nice original piece.

Thanks, Red Fish!!

I had missed this one.

It is headed to Oklahoma!
$76.00 is a heck of a good deal.

You're welcome. I had it in the crosshairs of my sniper gun but it aint loaded LOL Truth is my ammo is reserved for a differnt item. Cheers

-
Back