-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 two door hardtop.I am the second owner and have owned it since 1985.I have the Original 1968 title,buildsheets,certi card,owners manual,and fender tag.The car is a very solid lower mileage project.It is a project because I disassembled it 4 years ago.Original 318 automatic car.I no longer have the 318.
I have 4 extra front fenders,1 extra flat hood,New front R/T black seat covers,New rear R/T black seat covers,New R/T black front and rear door panels,68 R/T complete ralley dash,68 coronet R/T console,New window fuzzies,New door rubber,New window channel rubber,New paint body seal set.I have your choice of a 1974 440 steel crank truck engine,1973 HP 440,or a 400 HP.I have a automatic transmission also.The car has a 8 3/4 with a 355 sure grip.I have everything for the car except a fuel tank,front windshield,engine compartment wiring.and a big block radiator.
$7000.00 for everything or I may trade for a Clean 1967-72 Dart,Demon, or a 67-69 Barracuda Fastback.6 cylinder cars OK. Located in Central Illinois
Jim [email protected] 309 822 0398

I don't a camera.The car is pushed into the corner of the garage right now.Like every other Mopar guy I have a few Mopars in the garage.I will get a buddy to take a few pics.as best as he can.Then I can E mail some out.It may be a few days before I can get him over here. Jim

Someone make me a offer.There must be alot of diehard A Bodys guys on this web site.No offers for trades yet.I would trade for a Clean driver slant 6 cars ok.What do you have? Jim

Someone make me a offer.There must be alot of diehard A Bodys guys on this web site.No offers for trades yet.I would trade for a Clean driver slant 6 cars ok.What do you have? Jim

Jim, if you want any interested people to come forward you're going to have to attach some pictures to this thread, how do we know what to offer unless we see what you're offering.

Terry

When I am interested in a car I just go look at it.I know pictures would help.I will have my GTS running in a few weeks.Then I can pull it out of the way ,and get some good pics. to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back