-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys many of you have been asking for pics.I have a few you have to go to Member Photo Gallery or Click on my avatar.Then look for 68Coronet 4 sale...
Jim

I am now asking $6300.00 cash for the car and all the new and spare parts for the car.Or $5000.00 cash and a Mopar trade.I am open to the trade part.
A B C F Bodies Project car,bare shell,4 door driver what do you have??
I will be posting a new full descrition on all what I have for the car...
Jim

Thats way out of my price range and all i have is my duster. but I'm only 17 and was looking at it for my dad. I'll just have to get a job and start saving every dime lol

The car is a 1968 Dodge Coronet two door hardtop.318 V8 automatic on the colum.It was medium green with two tone green interior.The car is VERY solid the only rust it has ever had is the passenger quarter rusted a little while it was stored at my Dads for ten years.The car has never been in salt and has always been garage kept since 1968.The car was wrecked in 1968 with having 8116 miles on it.It was then put in storage from 1968 until 1987.I bought the car in 1985 and my Uncle and I restored it to stock.I got the car on the road in 1987 and drove it until 1991.In 1991 I lost my insurance for to many speeding tickets.I put the car in storage until 1997 or so that summer I pulled the original 318 out and sold it.I put a built 383 in it and drove it for the summer.I put it back in storage the fall of 1997 and it has been sitting ever since.The car was a complete running driving car when I tore it apart to restore in 2004 or so.I was going to make it look like a Coronet R/T..
I now have a 68 Dart GTS project and a 1970 Road Runner.I just can not afford to redo more than one car.I hate to sell it but it is only just a car..

It is complete minus gas tank,engine harness,carpet,radiator,and windshield.It comes with many spare parts..
SPARE PARTS...right front fender,left front fender,flat hood,New Old Stock grille,right and left tail lights,R/T dash frame,heater A/C box with all the under dasd acc.,vinyl top chrome,right and left quarter window chrome.
OTHER PARTS...correct 68 Coronet R/T bucket seats,Complete console,Coronet R/T inside door badges,rebuilt door hinges,440 engine,727 transmission,
NEW PARTS....Weather stripping for doors,side glass channel,quarter window,trunk,and window fuzzies.Tail light gaskets,paint seal set,Front and rear Coronet R/T Black door panels,front Coronet R/T black bucket seat covers,rear Coronet R/T black seat covers,inner front splash guard panels.
Again the car is VERY solid the passenger quarter had a little rust.Half of the drivers quarter and part of the floor replaced due to old body damage.
I also have the fender tag,build sheet,original title,owners manual,and certi card. Yes the car has a GOOD title in my name..

$6300.00 for EVERTHING I have for the car.Or $5000.00 cash and some kind of Mopar trade A B C F Body project,bare shell,truck,Dana rear for A body,Factory Big Block related parts for 68 Dart,or what do you have??
I am willing to work out a deal my seperate some of the parts if you don't want them.Located in Illinios.
Jim [email protected]

or PM me...

OK $6000.00 for everything or $5500.00 without the 440 and the console.I will give you a 400 engine instead..... Jim

It is apart so yes it needs paint and put all back together.The 440 needs rebuilt.But there is no rust to deal with.
Jim

I just got laid off make me a offer on the package or part of it.I will take cash and even a bare shell... Jim

Shoving it outside and taking better pictures might help,it looks terrible cramped inside the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back