-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 two door hardtop.I am the second owner and have owned since 1985.It is a solid rolling project with no rust.I have many spare and $1000.00 in new parts.I have the original title,owners manual,buildsheet,Certicard,and fender tag if that means anything on a 318 car.
I would sell the car with all the new and MANY spare parts for $6000.00 I may also take a Abody project and cash.Located in East Peoria,IL 61611 PM me Here Jim

Any pictures? Sounds like an interesting 'big block' project...

Jim here is a quick list of a bodys I might trade 64 valiant convert 64 dart gt convert 65 barracuda S 68dart 4 door bigblock 68dart GT 68dart western sports special If you are interested in Bbodys call I got to many to list

barracuda or Bill has seen the car it is solid.Go to my pics.there are a few pic there but they are not very good.
Jim

barracuda I sent you a PM.May be interested in one of the 68 Darts.The wife is wanting a car of her own.She likes 67-72 Darts and Valiants the best I think.I have next week off I may have to take a drive and see what you have.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back