68 cuda fender question

-

scotty68

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Scott and I'm currently working on a 68 barracuda fastback. I seem to be missing the inner wheelhouse of my front left fender. ive looked through several sites and cant seem to find what im looking for. It actually looks like a wheelhouse however in various websites they offer look completely different. I dont want to buy the wrong peice...so can anyone help in this matter.:violent1:

Send a PM to Barracudakid,he will have what you want.Good luck.If not,start an ad in the Parts Wanted forums asking for said part(inner fenderwell protector)

Hi, my name is Scott and I'm currently working on a 68 barracuda fastback. I seem to be missing the inner wheelhouse of my front left fender. ive looked through several sites and cant seem to find what im looking for. It actually looks like a wheelhouse however in various websites they offer look completely different. I dont want to buy the wrong peice...so can anyone help in this matter.:violent1:
There is a metal sheild at the rear of the fender that screws to the firewall/cowl area. They have a rubber weatherstrip stapled to the edge where they meet the fenders. There was a option that the dealer offered but they were red plastic liners. No way you will ever find those! The replacement shields are expensive. You can also use the plastic shields from later model A-bodies too.

the fender well is there? Is what you need the protector/ shield that the wheel opening bolt goes into and bolts to the back of the inner fenderwell?

-
Back